Triad Partners Federal Credit Union College Scholarship Information
Triad Partners Federal Credit Union will award three college scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applications will be available October 1, 2017.
Entries must be postmarked or received by the Credit Union by March 15, 2018.
Winner(s) will be notified in advance and the scholarship presentation will be at the annual meeting.
- Graduating high school seniors who will be enrolling in an undergraduate
course of study during the 2018-2019 school year at an accredited two year
or four year college, university or vocational-technical school OR
- Currently enrolled in an accredited two year or four year college or
- Parent, legal guardian, or applicant must be a member in good standing of the credit union.
- High School GPA Minimum of 3.0 or College/Vocational-technical school GPA Minimum of 2.7.
The Royster M. Tucker, Jr., Memorial Scholarship Committee will use the
following criteria to choose the scholarship recipient:
- Academic excellence and grade point average
- Leadership ability as exhibited by extracurricular activities, school
activities, community involvement, and employment.
- Personal character
How to Apply
- Submit completed application (download
- Mail or deliver the application to the credit union in a sealed envelope
along with your sealed and signed high school transcript, essay, and three letters of recommendation by March 15th, 2018.
Scholarship funds will be made payable to the school on behalf of the
winner(s). Recipients will be notified via telephone or mail prior to the annual meeting. Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in the
disqualification of the entry. Mail or deliver entries to:
Triad Partners Federal Credit Union
2917 South-Elm Eugene St.
Greensboro, NC 27406
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
1743 Westchester Dr.
High Point, NC 27262
(Our scholarship committee will consist of three NC Credit Union Executives,
totally independent of Triad Partners Federal Credit Union).